Terms & Conditions
XFCut provides products and information to you on this website. When you get access to this website, your any action, for example, download & Install software, register, browsing, etc. is deemed to agree to these terms and conditions below.
XFCut will not send any emails that use Bitcoin as a transaction to our users in any form. Please do not believe.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.
1. All products and related materials (including trademark, patent, trade secret, text, videos, audio, images, logos, interface design, framework) included in this website are owned and licensed by XFCut Software, Inc. All of them are protected by United States, Chinese and international copyright law.
2. Without the prior written permission of XFCut Software, Inc. you may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published any information in the copyright in any form or by any means. No matter it is for profit or non-profit. XFCut reserves the right to pursue legal responsibilities.
Users can install and use the software in the single-terminal equipment with non-commercial purposes. You may not be copied, modified, changed, or created derivative products (including plug-in, unauthorized third party program, etc.) without the permission of XFCut Software, Inc.
User of the software
- Users are not allowed to translate or decompose software, export source code by decompiling and decomposing, or develop new software on the basic of XFCut software.
- Users are not allowed to provide data processing services, application services and business share to third party.
- Users are not allowed sell, rent, lend or transmit the software to others in any form or by any means.
- Users are not allowed to infringe upon the rights of XFCut Software, Inc. as well as other people during the process of using XFCut software.
- Users are not allowed to change any logos or trademarks related to XFCut software.
With regard to the materials, information and software covered on the website, XFCut gives no guarantee of the accuracy, completeness, sufficiency and reliability of them in spite of its attempts to provide accurate materials and information on the site. XFCut will let you completely understand all the risks before any of the software (including without limitation, the potential infection of your system by computer viruses and loss of data). You are solely responsible for any infection of your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of software or use of the site.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
These terms and conditions are valid from February 1st, 2018 until further notice. If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com